|[image from the eatthecookie blog]|
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8x4 loaf pan.
- In large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, mash bananas. Stir in eggs and sugar. Stir in flour mixture and mix until just combined. Fold in nuts. Pour in to pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes, or until bread tests as done. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove and cool completely before slicing.